Current status from 05.09.2022
This privacy statement describes how your personal information is collected, used and shared when you use this website.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including web browser information, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. As you navigate the Site, we also collect information about the individual web pages or products you access, the websites or search terms that led you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "device information."
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are stored on a device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. More information about cookies and how to disable cookies can be found at. http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- "Log files" log actions on the website and collect data such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to collect information about how you navigate the Site.
When you purchase or attempt to purchase something on the Site, we also collect certain information about you. This includes your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and telephone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
Processing of your personal data
We use your personal data as follows:
- Provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services, provided this is in accordance with your privacy settings.
- Execution of orders (transmission to partners, processing of your payment information, order confirmations, etc.)
- Provision of targeted advertising and marketing messages
- Testing for potential risks and fraud
We share your personal information with third parties who assist us in using your personal information as described above.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
You have the following rights:
- Right of information: You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing your personal data. If we process your personal data, you have the right to receive information about it.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to correct and/or complete the data we hold about you.
- Right to deletion: You have the right to demand that we delete your personal data immediately if we are obliged to do so.
- Right to restriction of processing: Under certain conditions, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to be informed: If you have exercised your right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your data, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom we have disclosed your personal data of the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of your data, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) EU GDPR.
- Right to complain to supervisory authority: If you believe that the processing of your data is not lawful, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.